ORGANIC GARDENING - SELF-SUFFICIENCY - CHICKENS - BEES - WATER CONSERVANCY/RECLAMATION - WILDLIFE - LIVING LOCALLY - KNITTING - FRUGAL LIVING - CONSTANT, CONTINUAL LEARNING

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Progress has occurred!

Hello!

I have been working on a new project for making money and expressing myself.  It's another blog that I am going to partner with a friend on.  I finally got it up last night.  I am proud of it because I used alot of new knowledge to put it together.  I have been reading Google Blogger for Dummies, I do not love a title that insults me upon reading it, but as it turns and out it is a pretty good resource and all the library had to offer.

I will use some of this new knowledge on this blog as well, so look for changes soon.  On the progress front:  I had a second interview for the position I am trying to land and it went very well.  No blathering this time.  Thank goodness.

As far as food production goes I have tons of seedlings sprouting, this weekend after I do the taxes, I will spend alot of time getting the seedlings set up in the greenhouse and getting more planted.

Moneymaking, well hopefully the new blog will help and I am thinking that a garage sale if imminent. 

Nothing has happened on the water reclamation front, but if I get a real job then that is a basic priority.  Meanwhile fixing the leak in the toilet will have to be my water reclamation project...I think I can afford that.

Solar power -- does opening the curtains count.  Less gas heat is used!  It's the best I can do this week.  I have seen a magazine that I am interested in called HomePower, I think.  I don't see it on Amazon, but I have seen it on the web somewhere and I think I even saw a copy at the library.  The more I keep this kind of thing in front of my face the more progress I make on it. 

Webmastering...absolutely!

Party...not for a long time to come.

Decluttering - nothing so far this week, but this weekend!!!

Dining Room / Den conversion...we'll see.

Learn, learn....that's what I am trying to do here at Powell Cottage.  Hope you are too!

No comments: