ORGANIC GARDENING - SELF-SUFFICIENCY - CHICKENS - BEES - WATER CONSERVANCY/RECLAMATION - WILDLIFE - LIVING LOCALLY - KNITTING - FRUGAL LIVING - CONSTANT, CONTINUAL LEARNING

Monday, January 4, 2010

The results are in.

The results are in to my new year's beginnings and they are:

1. The frame for the new vegetable bed in the front garden is there tho' not yet held together with anything. and most of the ground is covered by cardboard and hay.

2. I bought 60 small plastic cups for growing seedlings in @ $2.89.

3. I went to Harbor Freight, but now I am going to see if they have a catalog, because they did not have as much solar stuff as I was expecting.

4. I did nothing to switch the den and the dining room, but I was sick all weekend and I am going to use that as my excuse.

5. I did clear out more clutter if you consider trash clutter.

6. I did laundry, but three loads really hasn't made a dent.

Things that I did this weekend that weren't on the list.

1. Reduced the dogs floor space to just the den. No more going into the kitchen unless on their way to the bedroom. What freedom I felt cleaning the kitchen without dogs under feet!

2. I put up the poles to the trellis in the back garden.

3. I cut out this week's coupons.

4. I looked for a book about solar systems (enery, not universes), but didn't find one that satisfied me.

That is it for results here at Powell Cottage.

No comments: